Tuesday, September 18, 2007
It's no secret that Apple continues to create amazingly successful products. ComputerWorld shares the top 8 most important reasons as to why:
• Engineering supports design - no exceptions.
• Fewer is better.
• The experience is the product.
• The product is the product.
• You can't please everyone, so please people with good taste.
• Leave the past behind.
• Product names are important. Really important.
• Group affiliation is the driver.
Check out Kraftwerk's Computerwelt as you read the whole thing: Apple's Secrets of Success.