Tuesday, June 05, 2007

London 2012 Olympics Logo


Of the 3178 comments (so far) from the BBC.co.uk site regarding the London 2012 Olympics Logo, here are a few of my favorites:

"Who the hell is supposed to be inspired by this load of old twaddle!?"

"I work in the advertising field, and have seen some pretty bad concepts in my time, but this one takes the biscuit."

"Looks like a cross between underpass graffiti and a Sex Pistols album."

"It looks like a broken swastika"

"Oh dear. Things aren't going well at all, are they?"

'I have seen pools of vomit on Undergound platforms which are more creative, artistic and representative of the city of London."

"This is a really disappointing logo, it is utterly uninspiring and says nothing."

"As soon as i read the headline "the 2012 logo revieled", as said.. I bet it's ****. What a coincedence..."

"argh, my eyes. the burning. argh."

"Bin it!"

And for the record, it cost the people of the UK £400,000.00 or 797,459.31 U.S.


Dang, and I thought the Valero logo was uninspired, dated and flat out lame...

That's Right,

HMK

No comments:

Post a Comment